We got you!
Study now, Stress later!
Here are going to be some great tips that you can use to help you during this time!
1. Coffee and sleep are essential! Always get a good night sleep, that’s always the best way to go.
2. Be sure to ask your professor questions about your review!
3. Make flash cards to help your brain refresh everything you went over.
4. DON’T PROCRASTINATE!
5. Keep your study space clean and organized, that will better help yourself and not getting confused in different papers.
6. Self-Care! Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner! The most important thing you should do is make sure you must eat well and stay hydrated!
7. Manage your time wisely, make sure you have a schedule for everything, so you don’t feel rushed or stressed.
8. Have a study group with people that are willing to teach and help each other out! Having a good support system is always good to have!
These are a view thing’s you should always prepare for while finals are coming up soon!
By checking this box and clicking submit, I give my signature authorizing the property owner, the property manager, Asset Campus Housing and their respective service providers including but not limited to Entrata and IRIO, to make telephone calls and send text messages to the telephone number(s) I have provided, with information and notifications about the property and my account, and with rental-related advertising and telemarketing messages and associated offers. I agree that such calls or messages may be placed with an automatic telephone dialing system and/or an artificial or prerecorded voice. I understand that I am not required to sign or enter into this agreement as a condition of leasing any property or purchasing any goods, or services. I understand if I do not wish to authorize telephone calls or text messages to the telephone number(s) I have provided, I am not required to complete this electronic form and may instead contact the property manager and complete a paper application. I further warrant that I am the subscriber for any wireless number that I have provided, or am the customary user of such wireless number, and agree to promptly notify the property manager if service for any wireless number provided by me is cancelled, or if my wireless number changes.